Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today was like a Monday!!

After being home Friday and again on Monday for snow, today was crazy at school. I have never crammed so much curriculum into one day. I felt sorry for the kids, but they always rise to the occasion. Tomorrow is "Dinning with Dad" for Catholic Schools Week. I hope all my kids have someone to go to lunch with. It is so sad when at the last minute we are trying to find someone for them to sit with. It breaks my heart. One of the kindergarten teachers was explaining how wonderful it is to attend a Catholic school compared to a public school. It was nice to see the kids responses to her. (Prayer, crosses, God, Love, Mass) I have taught for 7 years at a Catholic School and I am blessed every day that I walk through the doors. It's nice to be able to stop the class when we are having a hard day and just pray. Thank you Lord for all your blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment